Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update

Well, it looks like I'm at the hospital until at least Friday. My blood pressure hasn't gone down enough, and combined with a few other issues, they prefer to keep me here. It gives us a better chance to make sure that we keep Ella in there a little longer. They took me off the IV (which they put me on yesterday because I was having regular contractions- probably just Braxton Hicks, but they said it was too early for me to be having them so regularly) because my contractions stopped, but they left it in my hand so I wouldn't have to go through sticking again. Traumatic for me. I hate, hate, hate needles. So that's it for now. Hopefully I will get to go home on Friday and do bed rest from there instead of here. Although, they did move us to a nicer room, so at least I've got HDTV. So until later...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment