Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Out with the old...

Yay! New background! I decided that since I now know Gretel is a girl, I could girl up my blog a little. The last design wasn't exactly masculine, but it was my idea of neutral. This one is aptly titled "Fairy Tale," and since I'm having a princess (note the crown to the right side), I decided it was appropriate. It makes me happy. And since I'm in a good mood, here are the things that make me happy today...

1. The princess ballerina in my belly. Or soccer player. Whatever she prefers. But every time I feel her bumping around, which she does often, I imagine her doing pirouettes in there. I can only feel them, obviously, so she may actually be working on her free-throw shooting form. I've said before, she may be her mother's daughter, but there's a distinct possibility that she is actually her father's. In which case, it would be her 3-point shooting form.

2. Capri Sun! I freaking love Capri Sun. Kiwi Strawberry only. I take a lunchbox to work with nothing in it but Capri Sun. That is all.

3. Driving a red car. I kind of feel like a rock star.

4. Having two computer monitors at work. I'm somewhat of an online mogul at work (mostly website...Mallory rules the social realm). I have my laptop monitor and then extend my desktop onto another monitor. I can't imagine my life without it:)

5. The husband. He gave me four tickets to tonight's Thrashers game (awesome seats) so that I could give them to someone I work with (hello, brownie points!). He even drove them to me at work. And then he is taking me to the Hawks/Heat game tomorrow night. Although he did change my channel last night when he realized that Glee was a rerun (I chose not to offer that information up)...

6. Thriller. As in MJ. We worked on the Aquarium's Halloween e-card this morning. Think Thriller and Flash Mob. It's going to be AWE-some.

7. Modern Family comes on tonight. Yay!

8. Willow Smith's video for "Whip My Hair." Kid is 9 years old. Insane! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U

9. Did I mention Gretel?

10. And pretty much everything else. I think today is a good day. Tomorrow may be different, and yesterday wasn't fab, but today...so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment