Monday, December 13, 2010

Slowly but surely...

We are making progress. Ella now has a crib and a dresser, but that's as far as I've made it. I thought having a girl would make the decision-making process easier, but I love so many things that it's actually difficult. I'm against posting pictures from her room until it looks more like a room, so for now, I've put pictures below that I found online of her furniture. It's part of the Ma Marie collection from Young America. I've got the bedding narrowed down to three choices, but I'm struggling.


And on a sidenote, it is snowing in Atlanta! It's not actually sticking to anything, but it's still out and about in the air. It makes me very, very happy. I hope it snows a lot next year so that I can bundle Ella up in a pink North Face full body suit that I found and introduce her to the wonder and perfection that is snow. Forget summer. Give me snow, snow, snow:)

And on another sidenote (this one, baby-related), here are two videos of baby animals that are too much for words. 

The first was sent to me - it's of baby ducks that are getting blown around by the wind. It's actually terrible to watch, but I love how the momma duck keeps it (and her babies) together. Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEBLt6Kd9EY 

The second one is from the Columbus Zoo, and it shows a mother otter teaching her baby to swim. It's pretty hilarious because the baby has zero desire and zero intention of getting in the water, but the momma drags the baby in by its legs. Sounds terrible, but it's pretty funny. Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpTqV6LPl8c


No comments:

Post a Comment